Senior executives from leading publicly listed and private dry bulk and container shipping companies will discuss the trends, developments and outlook of the global commodities and shipping markets. This panel discussion will take place at Capital Link’s 12th Annual International Shipping & Offshore Forum, which will be held at the Metropolitan Club in New York City on Monday 12 March 2018.
The Forum is organised in partnership with Citi and in co-operation with the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ.
Dry bulk sector panel
- Randy Giveans, Maritime Shipping Group Head, Equity Analyst, Jefferies.
- Jan Dieleman, President, Cargill.
- John Wobensmith, CEO, Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd.
- Polys Hajioannou, CEO, Safe Bulkers, Inc.
- Robert Bugbee, President, Scorpio Bulkers Inc.
- Stamatis Tsantanis, CEO, Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp.
- Hamish Norton, President, Star Bulk Carriers Corp.
Container sector panel
- Fotis Giannakoulis Executive Director, Morgan Stanley Research.
- Howard Finkel, Executive Vice President, COSCO Shipping Lines (North America) Inc.
- Aristides Pittas, CEO, Euroseas Ltd.
- George Youroukos, CEO, Poseidon Containers Holdings Corp.; Bing Chen, CEO, Seaspan Corporation.
The Forum provides a comprehensive review and outlook of the various shipping markets, made more relevant by the release of companies’ annual results. In addition, it discusses topics of critical relevance to the industry such as restructuring and consolidation, the various channels and methods of raising capital as well as the impact of new technologies and trading routes.
1x1 meetings between investors and executives from shipping companies will be available upon request for qualified investors.
'INTERTANKO – Challenges Ahead & Industry Response – A view from the Chairman’, Dr. Nikos P. Tsakos, Chairman, INTERTANKO; CEO, Tsakos Energy Navigation.
2018 Capital Link Shipping Leadership Award
Honouring Peter Evensen, Former President & CEO of Teekay Corporation.
Registration is complimentary for qualified investors. To register please go to the following link.
The target audience includes institutional investors and analysts, private equity investors, commercial and investment bankers, financial advisors, financial and trade media, and other qualified investors.
Read the article online at: https://www.drybulkmagazine.com/shipping/06032018/capital-links-12th-annual-international-shipping-offshore-forum-opens-soon/