Costamare Inc. announces dry bulk vessel acquisitions
Published by Sarah Smith,
Costamare Inc. has announced the acquisition of seven dry bulk vessels.
The company has already taken delivery of m/v Soho Trader, 2015-built, 63 473 DWT and has agreed to acquire the following secondhand dry bulk vessels:
- m/v Soho Merchant, 2015-built, 63 800 DWT.
- m/v Star Damon, 2012-built, 63 227 DWT.
- m/v George P, 2012-built, 81 569 DWT.
- m/v Egyptian Mike, 2011-built, 81 601 DWT.
- m/v Belnor, 2010-built, 58 018 DWT.
- m/v Belstar, 2009-built, 57 970 DWT.
The ships are expected to be delivered between December 2021 and January 2022 and the acquisitions are expected to be financed with cash on hand and debt.
Read the article online at: https://www.drybulkmagazine.com/shipping/13122021/costamare-inc-announces-dry-bulk-vessel-acquisitions/
You might also like
Spiroflow and Cablevey deliver bespoke conveying system to Oat Co.
Spiroflow and Cablevey Conveyors, operating as part of Automated Handling Solutions, recently collaborated to provide Scottish oats producer, Oat Co., with a bespoke conveyor system.