In the Summer 2022 issue of Dry Bulk Magazine, Sigrid Eder-Ince, Starlinger & Co. GmbH, Austria, evaluates the importance of using recycled and recyclable big bags for dry bulk packaging. This special report lists all the references contained within the article.
- European Commission, A European Strategy for Plastics in a Circular Economy, (2018), https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1516265440535&uri=COM:2018:28:FIN#footnote28, [accessed 26 January 2022].
- European Commission, Plastics own resource, https://ec.europa.eu/info/strategy/eu-budget/long-term-eu-budget/2021-2027/revenue/own-resources/plastics-own-resource_en, [accessed 26 January 2022].
- HM Revenue & Customs, Introduction of Plastic Packaging Tax from April 2022, (2021), https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/introduction-of-plastic-packaging-tax-from-april-2022/introduction-of-plastic-packaging-tax-2021 [accessed 27 January 2022].
- BDO Tax News, Spain: Indirect tax news - Tax on non-reusable plastic expected to be passed, Issue 1/2022, https://www.bdo.global/en-gb/microsites/tax-newsletters/indirect-tax-news/issue-1-2022/spain-tax-on-non-reusable-plastic-expected-to-be-passed, [accessed 27 January 2022].
- Armella, S. ‘Plastic tax: come prepararsi alla nuova imposta’, 4cLegal, (2021), https://www.4clegal.com/opinioni/plastic-tax-prepararsi-nuova-imposta, [accessed 31 January 2022].
- Library of Congress, China: Single-Use Plastic Straw and Bag Ban Takes Effect, (2021), https://www.loc.gov/item/global-legal-monitor/2021-03-23/china-single-use-plastic-straw-and-bag-ban-takes-effect/, [accessed 31 January].
- YAN, C., ‘China establishes guidelines for assessing easy-to-collect & easy-to-recycle design of plastic products’, Enviliance ASIA, (2021), https://enviliance.com/regions/east-asia/cn/report_2258, [accessed 31 January 2022].
- FitchRatings, China's Circular-Economy Push Addresses Waste Reduction and Overcapacity, (2021), https://www.fitchratings.com/research/corporate-finance/china-circular-economy-push-addresses-waste-reduction-overcapacity-17-08-2021, [accessed 31 January 2022].
- U.S. Plastics Pact, U.S. Plastics Pact Ð Our 2025 Targets, https://usplasticspact.org/take-action/, [accessed 31 January 2022].
- American Chemistry Council, Circular Economy for Plastics Essential to a More Sustainable Future, (2021), https://www.americanchemistry.com/chemistry-in-america/news-trends/press-release/2021/circular-economy-for-plastics-essential-to-a-more-sustainable-future, [accessed 1 February 2022].
- ENCK, J., ‘Gov. Murphy Signs Recycled Content for Plastics Bill into Law’, Beyond Plastics, (2022), https://www.beyondplastics.org/press-releases/nj-gov-signs-recycled-plastic-content-bill, [accessed 1 February 2022].
Read the article online at: https://www.drybulkmagazine.com/special-reports/23052022/a-circular-economy-in-the-bag/