CIMBRIA and GSI have won a 25 000 t silo plant in the heart of Kazakhstan for one of the key players in the Kazakh food industry, TOO DANI NAN.
The holding company Dani Nan is a mill facility used for the processing of wheat bread varieties and for supplying niched products to the domestic market of the Republic of Kazakhstan and beyond.
Dani Nan was established in 1996 and became of the best among the companies in the milling industry in Kazakhstan due to the high quality of products and service. For this, the company uses modern advanced technologies of the food industry and selected raw materials. It is the priority direction of the work of the whole team to ensure the quality and safety of the products.
- 2 x 150 tph receiving facilities for trucks.
- 1 x 100 tph receiving facility for Railway.
- 4 x 439 m3 GSI Hopper Buffer Silos for received material.
- A total cleaning capacity 150tph operated by Cimbria Drum Scalper DS1250 plus Combi Cleaner D159.
- 2 x Cimbria Indent Cylinders HSR12010L execute length grading.
- 2 x 261m3 GSI Wet Hopper Silos feed the Cimbria continues dryer AMG21 (40 tph from 19% to 14%).
- Truckloading 200tph through 1 x 229 m3 GSI Hopper Silo.
- Railway loading 200 tph through 4 x 229 m3 GSI Hopper Silos.
According to Cimbria, it is a big bang in Central Asia and honour to supply a complete silo plant joint with GSI Technology for such a reputable and professional company milling industry in Kazakhstan.
Read the article online at: https://www.drybulkmagazine.com/material-handling/29052018/cimbria-and-gsi-win-kazakh-silo-plant/