Global Grain South America 2019
This event expired on the 12 September 2019. Click to view the latest Dry Bulk events.
Covering wheat, soybeans and corn Global Grain South America gives you a platform to meet and discuss key questions facing the market:
- With the exchange rate of the Argentinian peso – can Argentinian wheat compete with Black Sea wheat?
- If the US-China trade war is resolved and African swine fever continues – will the increased soybean harvest find a home?
- Corn is beginning to be dominated by the ABU countries (Argentina, Brazil, Ukraine) – how can you position your business to continue to take advantage of this trajectory?
Moreover, as with all of the Global Grain events there will be key presentations on data to help you be more informed and make better decisions with regards to:
- Weather volatility.
- Freight rate trends.
- The fundamentals of global production and milling, crushing capacities and margins.
- Macroeconomic and FX outlooks.
What you get:
- 30 speakers over two days including an opening keynote from David Hightower giving you his view on the wheat, corn and soybeans fundamentals for the next 12 months.
- Access to our Networking App – you can search the delegate list from four weeks before the conference, send messages and arrange meetings.
- Over 10 hours of networking time built into our conference programme – a great opportunity to get face time in a relaxed environment.