Global Grain Geneva 2020
Global Grain Geneva is the biggest annual event in Europe for the grain trade making it a great place for you to get real-time market intelligence and do business face-to-face. You can join over 1000 senior executives from the entire supply chain.
The event connects over 1000 grain professionals. Meet grain growers, millers, feed/food/drink manufacturers, traders and brokers, as well as the finance, shipping, legal and technology specialists who support them.
- Over 3 days of networking time – a great opportunity to get face time in a relaxed environment.
- 80+ speakers and 30+ sessions including Dan Basse's assessment of the harvest season and trade projections for the following year.
- 1000 attendees drawn from 65 countries, including 100+ procurement executives from major grain processing and food/feed manufacturing companies – so wherever you focus on in the global market, you will find potential new trade partners.
- A pre-conference day including the Black Sea Forum focusing on this key wheat, corn and sunflower seed exporting region, and the Digitalisation Workshop analysing the impact of new digital technologies on grain trade.
- New networking app – search the delegate list from four weeks before the conference, send messages and arrange meetings.