Global Grain Geneva 2019
This event expired on the 14 November 2019. Click to view the latest Dry Bulk events.
Connecting 1000 professionals in the heart of the global grains and oilseeds community.
Global Grain Geneva is the biggest annual meeting in Europe for the grain trade making it the best place for you to get real-time market intelligence and do business face-to-face.
Companies attending include Mondelez, Nestle, ADM, Cargill, Louis Dreyfus, Myriya Agroholding, Cardiff Trading, Bahrain Flour Mills, SALIC, USDA. See the full list.
You will join millers, feed companies, traders and producers, as well as the finance, shipping, legal and technology specialists who support them.
What you get:
- 40 speakers over 3 days including an opening keynote from Dan Basse giving his view on the wheat, corn and beans fundamentals for the next 12 months.
- 1000 attendees drawn from 65 countries – so wherever you focus in the global market, you will find potential new trade partners.
- Access to our Networking App – you can search the delegate list from four weeks before the conference, send messages and arrange meetings.
- Over 10 hours of networking time built into our conference programme – a great opportunity to get face time in a relaxed environment.
- A pre-conference Black Sea Forum dedicated to one of the key wheat, corn and sunflower seed exporting regions.
- Digitalisation Workshop - a day of considering all factors and impacts of digitalising the trade.