Australian Rail Association 8th Heavy Haul Rail Conference
This event expired on the 17 October 2019. Click to view the latest Dry Bulk events.
The Australian heavy haul rail industry, boasting some the heaviest and longest trains, continues to lead the world in operations and innovation. With commodity markets regaining confidence, becoming an even more efficient supply chain for the export of coal and iron ore is fundamental to Australia’s productivity.
The agenda will showcase the best in local and international project expertise and will give attendees an understanding of the strategic directions of the major industry players together with an update on developments in equipment, technology and maintenance.
Key topics will include:
- Market outlook for Australia
- Heavy haul operations across Australia
- Delivering efficiency through strategic rail freight networks
- Role of ports in successful heavy haul supply chains
- Implementation of advanced simulation techniques for wheel/rail wear
- Improving weld performance in heavy haul railways
- Technology and innovation
- Software solutions for improved efficiency and optimisation of assets