Specializing in data monitoring and analytics, the Red Meters vision is to take the accuracy of density readings further than ever before with our non-nuclear density meters.
Our density meters are invaluable during various mining stages, including:
- Precisely measuring the percent solids after comminuting the ore.
- Accurately measuring the slurry during chemical mineral processing, allowing more minerals to be extracted from tailings that would otherwise be lost.
- Making a clear history of the frothing separation step. Changes to the process cannot be made until problems are identified.
- Ensuring a controlled sludge activation during sludge thickening.
- Understanding the composition of water being treated in mining facilities that treat their own water.
Each Red Meter uses a complex algorithm which compensates for temperature, noise, and other interferences to create the ultimate solution